11/7/07

Blink Blink (not Bling Bling!)

In the blink of an eye.
INSTANTANEOUSLY!
Everything could change.

Everything will change. Some of it fast. Sometimes results are not immediate. Sometimes results seem immediate but have been a long time coming. Change your mind and things hppen faster. This just happned to me. More in another post.

I am thinking about the blink thing in particular.

I read once if you want to stop a train of thought, blink. If you want to change the state of your consciousness, blink.

I think of it like the curtain coming down in the theater.

To think differently, blink.

Nothing is in ink anymore. Everything is changeable. Grains of sand in these computers. Delete delete delete. If I did it maybe it can be undone.

Blink blink and the consciousness of change is something to wear like jewelry. Invisible valuable jewelry.

You can wear eyes, you can put a dot on your third eye, you can wear very expensive giant sunglasses to protect your eyes. I wear mine in the gym where I know they make me seem insane. But it is sooo bright in there. And there are the TV's playing. BLINK.

My eyes have been so red. Immediatly I blame myself. I'm not taking enough nettle! I drank too much wine! Then it strikes me that there is the fire air. Yes the fire's are "gone". Vibrationally still here though. Particulately still here though.

I happened to be Greg's homeopath, who i was meeting for the first time. I take up a lot of room in a room and didn't want to go to the first appointment. Greg is in the midst of curing his psoriasis with no help from the AMA which was no help.

The doc was looking at me and I asked are you looking at how red my eyes are, the way you do when you feel self conscious about something. No he said. Ok maybe he was just looking at how green my eyes were. Or at my red and pink and black scarf which i really shouldn;t have been wearing because it brought out the red in my eyes except that it was so cold in LA ad I hadn't brought proper warmies.

As it turned out Dr. Garber had just the thing for me. Eye drops which had been discontinued because of some sort fo FDA nonsense but he found when he went to the vet for his dog. Vitamin C and zinc. And I have been putting these drops in my eyes which are sooo much less red!

If your eyes are irritated you should blink more frequently. if your eyes are irrritated you may be irritated about what you are seeing.

The woo woo question for red eyes is, what are you "seeing red" about?

Me angry? I'm angry at so much, but I'd rather focus on what I love. Focus creates reality. But nevertheless there it all is anger lurking.

And now the WGA strike. A time for digging in, holding fast, banding together for what is right. And yet you have to believe that the corporations have done the numbers. Crunched the hell out of them and figured out exactly how long and how much and when. But in the blink of an eye it could all change. There are unknown factors. Those in charge never like to think that.

The more downward your screen is the lidded your eyes are when using them. The less red they me.

Steer clear of chemical eye drops.

Shut your eyes and dream.

We all rewrite our lives in dreams, in our hearts, in our actions.

Thank you to the writers on the picket lines. For not blinking. For holding steady.

In the blink of an eye. You are what you see.

No need to hope. So it is. Love at first sight. I've lived it. So blink on that!

No comments: